Liverpool aim to return to the top of the Premier League table on Sunday as they travel to London to face Fulham at Craven Cottage.
With current league leaders Manchester City on FA Cup duty on Saturday, the Reds will know that three points will see them leapfrog their title rivals.
Liverpool should go into the game on a high after their midweek heroics in the Champions League, where they beat Bayern Munich 3-1 in Bavaria to progress to the quarter-finals of Europe’s top tournament.
The club’s official website have confirmed that influential midfielder Jordan Henderson will miss the trip to Fulham as a consequence.
In more positive news for the Merseyside outfit, Jurgen Klopp is set to welcome box-to-box man Naby Keita back into his first-team squad.
Liverpool fans are dreaming of their first top-flight title since 1990 and returning back to the top of the table ahead of the two-week international break would be a mental boost for the Reds.
Fulham v Liverpool Pre Match Insights
- Fulham have lost their last five Premier League meetings with Liverpool since a 1-0 win at Anfield in May 2012.
- Liverpool have won their last two Premier League away games against Fulham – they’ve never won three in a row on the road against the Cottagers in the top-flight.
- None of Fulham’s 13 Premier League home meetings with Liverpool have finished as a draw, with the Cottagers winning five and losing eight.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 11 Premier League games against promoted sides (W10 D1), winning the last eight in a row. They’ve scored 31 goals and conceded just four in that run since a 0-2 loss at Hull in February 2017.
- Fulham have lost nine of their last 10 Premier League games (W1), including each of the last six in a row. They’ve not lost more consecutively in the top-flight since a run of 11 in February 1962.
Fulham v Liverpool Line ups:
Fulham (4-2-31) Line Up
Liverpool (4-3-3) Line Up