Galatasaray have joined the race to sign Nigeria’s Dominic Solanke.
And according to Fotospor, the Istanbul club’s chairman Abdurrahim Albayrak has already held talks with Liverpool officials over a possible transfer.
The Rangers loan target has struggled to convince Anfield boss Jurgen Klopp he is ready for the Reds first team and has made the bench only once this season.
That has alerted Steven Gerrard who had wanted to take the England Under 21 star to Rangers in the summer.
Solanke’s Liverpool mates Ryan Kent and Ovie Ejaria are both in the midst of season-long loan deals at Ibrox and have flourished in the first team arena.
Ejaria himself has urged Solanke to join him in Glasgow and said: “Dom is a very good player, I’ve known him for a very long time.
“He scores a lot of goals so if he was to come to Rangers in January it would be a very good addition to the squad.
“Rangers are a very good club and I’ve enjoyed my time here so far and if I was to speak to him about it I would only have good things to say.”
Solanke was born in Reading, Berkshire to a Nigerian father and an English mother.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On