World Cup defending champions Germany have crashed out of the 2018 World Cup after suffering a humiliating 2-0 defeat in the hands of South Korea in Kazan on Wednesday.
South Korea broke the stalemate in stoppage time through Kim Young-gwon after the VAR overruled the original decision to rule the goal out for offside.
With Germany committing men forward in the dying minutes in search of an equalizer, Son Heung-Min scored on the counterattack, with German goalkeeper Manuel Neuer caught out of position.
Even with the win, both South Korea and Germany have been knocked out of the championship, while Sweden and Mexico qualifying from Group F.
- Shock Name To Replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer At End Of Season
- Super Eagles striker Odion Ighalo Launches £1m Orphanage Home In Lagos
- Esperance of Tunisia Officially Welcome Junior Lokosa
- Trent Alexander-Arnold & Gini Wijnaldum injury updates before Crystal Palace BAD for Liverpool
- Chelsea Great Petr Cech Announces Retirement
- Stamford Bridge stadium Face Closure As UEFA Opens Disciplinary Proceedings For Alleged Racist Chants
- Vandals Attack Former Super Eagles Captain Kanu Nwankwo, Cart Away Medals
- Man City Boss Pep Guardiola Reveals How He Will React If Liverpool Win The Premier League
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Hits At Jose Mourinho, Calls his Man Utd Tactics ‘Stupid’
- 2019 AFCON Trophy: Rohr Begs NFF to Give Him The Right Support To Win