The 24-year-old captained England to the semi-finals of the 2018 World Cup and is not due back in training until August 6, five days before the start of the new campaign.
However, the Tottenham Hotspur striker is hoping to be totally fit and available for selection on August 11, when Hotspur take on Newcastle Utd at St James’ Park.
“I’m back on August 6 so obviously I’ll keep training until then,” Kane told Sky Sports News.
“But the Premier League starts on the 11th so we’ve got to make sure we are fit and ready to go. It’s a quick break but that’s part and parcel of the World Cup and things like that.”
Spurs had nine players feature in the semi-finals of the World Cup in Russia more than any other club.
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On
- Liverpool Crown Paints Shirt: See What This Designer Did With It
- Jurgen Klopp Opens Up On Injury Setback Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Liverpool Fans Disappointed With Salah In Bayern Stalemate
- Chelsea List For Potential Maurizio Sarri Successor Formed
- A New Manchester United Captain May Have Been Found – Who Is It?
- Francis Uzoho Banned And Fined $1000 In Cyprus
- Liverpool Line Up Tonight Vs Bayern In Champions League Clash