Harry Kane has been compensated for his excellent form this season with nominations for both the PFA Player Of The Year and Young Player of the Year awards.
Kane, as well as Sane, are also on the shortlist for the Young Player of the Year award.
The Spain playmaker has eight goals and 11 assists to his name in a City team which has dominated the competition this 2018.
The Tottenham striker and Salah had an unparalleled 54 Premier League goals between them heading into the weekend.
England striker Kane attained 100 career Premier League goals in February while the Egypt star has enjoyed a stellar debut season at Anfield and went into the weekend’s action in need of just one more goal to get to 40 in all competitions for Liverpool.
Salah scored in both legs as the Reds knocked out City to reach the semi-finals of the Champions League earlier in the week. His reward is a place on the PFA Player Of The Year shortlist.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed