Harry Kane’s fine goal-scoring record for England, bagging a hat-trick against Panama on Saturday, launch him ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo to win the 2018 World Cup Golden Boot, BirminghamMail reports.
The two penalties and deflected finish took Kane’s tally to five after just two games, one in front of the Real Madrid talisman.
In total, 38% of all bets on the Golden Boot since England’s captains bagged his hat-trick have been placed on the Spurs hitman.
In 2014, James Rodriguez of Colombia was awarded the Golden Boot with five goals, and Harry Kane has guaranteed himself at least two more games to add to his existing tally.
England are looking strong and if Kane can keep scoring, aside from the 2018 World Cup Golden Boot, Harry Kane might just be lifting the World Cup as well.
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On
- Liverpool Crown Paints Shirt: See What This Designer Did With It
- Jurgen Klopp Opens Up On Injury Setback Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Liverpool Fans Disappointed With Salah In Bayern Stalemate
- Chelsea List For Potential Maurizio Sarri Successor Formed
- A New Manchester United Captain May Have Been Found – Who Is It?
- Francis Uzoho Banned And Fined $1000 In Cyprus
- Liverpool Line Up Tonight Vs Bayern In Champions League Clash