The Spurs striker faces the prospect of missing the FIFA Russia 2018 World Cup after going off injured against Bournemouth yesterday afternoon.
A clash with Cherries goalkeeper Asmir Begovic in the 34th minute forced the England striker out of the pitch, and it was later reported that Kane was later spotted leaving the stadium on crutches with his right ankle in a protective boot.
All are waiting the striker to undergo scans on Monday to disclose the extent of the injury.
Mauricio Pochettino spoke after the game: “He [Kane] suffered an injury that is to the same ankle he suffered before. We hope it is not a massive issue. We need to wait until [the scan]. Harry has a great character and is positive. We are, of course, disappointed with his problem but, if you are positive, you start the recovery now.”
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed