Ronaldo scored off a free kick at an international tournament for the first time to get the draw. He gave Portugal the halftime lead off a strike from distance that was bobbled by Spain goalkeeper David De Gea and opened the scoring through the penalty spot.
Diego Costa had a brace for Spain and Nacho converted a long-range scorcher in the second half as well.
With this result, it now means Portugal and Spain are level on one point in Group B behind first-place Iran. Morocco is bottom of the Group with zero points.
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender