With the 2018/2019 season about to start, we take a look at the earnings of the highest paid coach in the world 2018. These are the men who are going to be responsible for planning what happens on the pitch.
This is a list of the highest paid football managers in 2018 and their salaries. These managers are truly the best in the business and they are tasked with leading the best teams in the world to glory. This compilation of the richest coach in the world 2018 will leave you on the edge of your seats.
List Of Highest Paid International Football Managers
- José Mourinho
José Mourinho had coached Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid in time past but he is currently employed by Manchester United. Mourinho seats comfortably in the first position as the current highest paid coach in the world 2018 as he earns higher than Pep Guardiola. Mourinho takes home £23 million every year.
- Marcello Lippi
As manager of the China national team, the veteran Italian coach will earn £20m. He is the only national team manager on this list. Despite Lippi’s huge wage, China were unable to qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- Diego Simeone
Atletico Madrid boss Simeone is at number three with an expected earning of £19m this season. The season has not gone according to plan as they’ve not been able to challenge Barca for the La Liga title and have since fallen from the Champions League into the Europa League which presents their only hope of a trophy this season.
- Jurgen Klopp
Jurgen Klopp used to coach Borussia Dortmund. He is currently the manager of Liverpool football club and he is known for a brand of swashbuckling attacking football. At Liverpool currently, Klopp earns £7 million every year.
- Antonio Conte
Chelsea recently sacked Antonio Conte and was replaced by Sarri. During his time at the club, he quickly settled into life in the Premier League by leading his Chelsea team to the summit of the English top flight standings. Conte also Coached Juventus where he led them to three successive Serie A titles. He also managed the Italian national team and guided them to the Quarterfinals at Euro 2016. He earned £6.5 million per annum at Chelsea but received 9million euros when his services were no longer needed.
The above are the best-paid coaches in the world currently.
See the current Lowest paid coach in 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight