Aaron Ramsey is on the verge of leaving Arsenal for Juventus who had been linked to the player for some time.
And a cording to reports from Sky Sports Italy, the Arsenal man had agreed to a contract with the Italian champions.
Here GoalBall takes a look at how Juve could line up with Ramsey.
As proposed by Corriere dello Sport, there are a number of exciting ways Juventus can line-up with the 28-year-old at their disposal.
So, in light of the reported agreement, here are three of the most realistic and promising systems Juventus could call upon:
FIRST: 4-1-2-1-2 ???
Ramsey can be a real threat in front of goal if he’s given the opportunities and he has the chance to shine as an attacking midfielder in Serie A.
Although dislodging Paulo Dybala from the team would be a tough task, his defensive duties would be covered by Blaise Matuidi and he would be able to supply ammunition for Cristiano Ronaldo.
SECOND: 4-2-3-1 ???
The 4-1-2-1-2 formation isn’t the only system that allows Ramsey to thrive behind the strikers and this alternative line-up would allow Ronaldo and Douglas Costa to man the flanks.
Aside from establishing himself as a playmaker to Mario Mandzukic, he would be able to spray long passes out wide and make late runs into the box to provide goals from crosses.
THIRD: 4-3-2-1 ???
Ramsey may well play as far forward as Dybala, slotting into the left-wide position while Miralem Pjanic fills in as the main creator from slightly deeper in the midfield.
It might seem a doubtful prospect, but Ramsey does have experience out wide from the earlier years of his Arsenal career and could wander into more central areas when Alex Sandro pushes forward.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash