Manchester United have crashed out of the Champions League after a 2-1 defeat to Sevilla in their last-16 second leg at Old Trafford.
Second-half substitute Wissam Ben Yedder scored two time within 4 minutes to send Sevilla into the quarter-finals of the competition for the first time.
With only 6 minutes remaining, Romelu Lukaku managed to pull one back for the Red Devils.
The Red Devils managed only 4 shots on target across both legs, with Sevilla goalkeeper Sergio Rico producing athletic saves from Marouane Fellaini & Jesse Lingard either side of the break on the rare occasions that he was tested.
MAN UNITED: (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Valencia (Mata, 77′), Bailly, Smalling, Young; Matic, Fellaini (Pogba, 60); Alexis, Lingard (Martial, 77′), Rashford, Lukaku
SEVILLA: (4-2-3-1): Rico; Mercado, Kjaer, Lenglet, Escudero; N’Zonzi, Banega, Sarabia, Vazquez (Pizarro, 88′), Correa (Geis, 89′); Muriel (Ben Yedder, 72′)
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed