Ibrahim Musa has been re-appointed by Nigeria Professional Football League club, Kano Pillars as its technical adviser.
Musa was sacked at the end of 2017/2018 season when the management refused to renew his contract.
Kano Pillars’ Team Manager, Kabiru Baleria was installed as the acting technical adviser and took charge of the team’s last two Nigeria Professional Football League matches against Heartland and El Kanemi Warriors respectively.
Musa was brought back after discussions by the club’s management who believed that he still have a lot to offer the team.
Confirming his re-appointment, Coach Musa spoke with newsmen that he received his appointment letter on Tuesday.
“It is true and I am back as the Technical Adviser because the letter of re-engagement has been given to me,” Musa said.
Musa led Pillars to a top-three finish in the NPFL last season.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On