Report says Jerome Boateng is favouring a move to Manchester United before the end of the transfer window on Thursday.
The German centre-back struggled for minutes last season after a series of injuries kept him on the sidelines at Bayern Munich.
The 13-time Premier League winners have been linked with a move for Boateng this week, while Harry Maguire and Toby Alderweireld are also in contention to sign for the Red Devils.
According to Sky Sports News, United boss Jose Mourinho wants to sign the player and Boateng is eager on a move to United.
Boateng has featured 156 times for Bayern Munich since joining from Man City in 2011.
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On
- Liverpool Crown Paints Shirt: See What This Designer Did With It
- Jurgen Klopp Opens Up On Injury Setback Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Liverpool Fans Disappointed With Salah In Bayern Stalemate
- Chelsea List For Potential Maurizio Sarri Successor Formed
- A New Manchester United Captain May Have Been Found – Who Is It?
- Francis Uzoho Banned And Fined $1000 In Cyprus
- Liverpool Line Up Tonight Vs Bayern In Champions League Clash