Super Eagles’ Assistant Coach Salisu Yusuf, on Monday, stated that Torino midfielder Joel Obi was fit to play for the team.
Yusuf noted that the Italy-based striker has had impressive appearances for his club and described him as a utility player whose experience was highly needed in the Super Eagles.
“Joel Obi is a very good player right from the beginning, and he was outstanding the few times he played for the Super Eagles.
“He did very well, both in Inter Milan then and Nigeria, before injury knocked him out and today he is active in Torino,” the coach said.
As concerns Super Eagles’ upcoming friendlies, Yusuf said the team would shock Poland and the others they would encounter in the friendlies.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed