Real Madrid is likely set for a reunion with Jose Mourinho in the summer, but the Portuguese wants a few assurances before accepting the job.
The former Chelsea boss was sacked by Manchester United in December following a 3-1 defeat to arch-rivals Liverpool, which was the last nail into the coffin that put an end to Jose’s stint at the Old Trafford.
Real Madrid was one of the clubs which did not sack Mourinho, but the coach apparently left as a reason of chaotic relationships with some of the key players in the dressing room.
Despite leaving the club by mutual consent and with a few years left on his contract, Real Madrid President continues to be an admirer of Mourinho and believes that his experience can help the Whites in becoming steady after what is turning out to be a disaster of a season even with Santiago Solari.
Some of Mourinho’s most vibrant footballing was done with Real Madrid and he added a very lethal identity to their gameplay.
For sure, the job offer has attracted Jose Mourinho and he is looking forward to probably inherit the hot seat from Solari.
Perez is a notorious businessman and is known to control the transfer lists himself, but that is one thing which Mourinho wants the leverage and full command of while at Real Madrid.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash