Jurgen Klopp has decided against holding a warm-weather training camp during the international break and in its place taken his Liverpool coaching staff to Tenerife for relaxation.
Liverpool have spent the past couple of early spring international breaks in the Canary Islands, setting them up for the closing weeks of the campaign.
Due to the large number of players away with their national sides, though, Klopp has allowed those still at Melwood such as Loris Karius, Danny Ward, Alberto Moreno, Nathaniel Clyne, Joel Matip, James Milner and Danny Ings to enjoy a week off.
The Reds’ full playing squad will be reunited next week against the trip to Crystal Palace on March 31.
Liverpool then have league games against Everton, Bournemouth, West Bromwich Albion & Stoke City in April, while as well facing Manchester City in a Champions League double-header.
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash