Liverpool were finally served their first defeat of the English Premier League (EPL) season when they lost to rivals Manchester City 1-2 at the Etihad Stadium.
Sergio Aguero had put City in front in the 40th minute with a fierce shot from a tight angle that got past goalkeeper Alisson.
Roberto Firmino leveleed things up for Liverpool with a close-range header from a cushioned volley from Andy Robertson.
But Leroy Sane made sure that City claimed all three points of the match when he struck the winner in the 72nd minute.
But it was the celebration of Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp that has caught the eyes of fans.
After Firmino struck the equaliser for the Merseyside team, Klopp could not hide his excitement and pulled a water bottle out of his jacket. Then he crushed the bottle with his hands in a bizarre act.
The celebration has gone viral and has been shared and talked about by a lot of people on social media.
And weirdest celebration of the season goes to… Jurgen Klopp.
— Sky Sports Premier League (@SkySportsPL) January 3, 2019
There were several different by the fans on Klopp’s celebration after the goal. See some of the posts by fans below:
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected