The 25-year-old has just completed his first season in the Premier League, but the Spaniard managed just 11 goals from 31 appearances in England’s top flight.
Morata’s form has resulted in rumor as regards his future and in recent weeks, Morata has been linked with another stint in Turin with Juve.
According to reports in Italy, Juventus want to put together a ‘financed loan’ agreement with the Blues, much like they did with Juan Cuadrado in 2015 before a permanent deal was thrashed out two years later.
However, due to Chelsea’s £65m outlay on Morata, it has been suggested that the West Londoners are not likely to be keen on entertaining such a deal for a player who is still regarded as one of their key players.
Morata represented Juve between 2014 and 2016, with 27 goals being scored in 93 appearances in all competitions.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On