Kenneth Omeruo is keyed up that his Spanish LaLiga club CD Leganes are through to the Copa Del Rey Round of 16.
The Super Eagles defender made his eighth consecutive start for CD Leganes is his team defeated Rayo Vallecano 1-0 to get to the next round with a 3-2 aggregate win.
An own goal by Uruguayan Emiliano Velázquez, as well as the good performance of Ukrainian goalkeeper Andriy Lunin, who stopped a penalty in the encounter, helped CD Leganes advance to the next round.
The rock-solid defender also extolled the late Wilfred Agbonavbare when he came across his pictures at the Vallecas Stadium just before CD Leganes took to the pitch against the home side.
CD Leganes who are 16th in the La Liga log will host Getafe in their next league game on Friday.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On