I think the long debate of who is the best player in the world out of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have now been put to rest as Kyle Walker has appeared to have decided it.
It’s, in fact, neither of them, as the England international has teasingly said he is now the best player in the world.
The 28-year-old posted on Instagram claiming his goal in City’s 9-0 thrashing of Burton Albion in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday means he has trumped the world stars.
The Manchester City full-back joked that since he has scored more goals than Ronaldo nine days into 2019 and more goals in the Carabao Cup than Messi, he thinks that is the end of the discussion.
There has been a long-running argument amongst football fans who the best player in the world is out of Messi and Ronaldo.
Both superstars have won the Ballon d’Or five times and last year Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric became the first player since 2007 to break the ‘Messi or Ronaldo’ jinx.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash