Francis Uzoho was once again in perfect form s Elche got their first win in seven games, defeating Rayo Majadahonda 3-1 away from home.
Uzoho, who will be angry not to keep his fourth clean sheet, started his fifth league game of the campaign as both teams failed to take the initiative going into the break.
The second half did spark to life when an own goal from Luso in the 57 minutes put Elche ahead before Ivan Sanchez doubled their lead two minutes later.
The host then got a goal back through Aitor Ruibal before Sory Kaba ensured the points were safe for the 19-year-old Uzoho and Elche, netting his side third in additional time to take home all three points.
“Important win today. In Christ Alone,” Uzoho posted after the match.
The Super Eagles’ goalkeeper had a game rating of 7.0, making four key saves, completing 55% of his passes and also making one clearance to help Elche move to 14th on the log with 20 points from 18 games.
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected