Kenneth Omeruo has stated his readiness for Leganes crunch clash against neighbours Getafe on Friday tonight in the Spanish LaLiga.
The Super Eagles defender will be targeting his seventh straight league start after starring in their midweek Copa del Rey clash away to Rayo Vallecano where they won 1-0 to advance to the Round of 16.
“We won’t stop, derby game tomorrow,” the 25-year-old posted after his side’s final training session.
16th placed Leganes are unbeaten in their last 6 matches in all competition.
They go into the game seeking their first win against rivals Getafe who sit 9th on the 20- team log.
HERE IS WHAT EVERYONE IS WATCHING
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash