Jurgen Klopp has put some good news in the hearts of worried Liverpool fans, by insisting ALL his injured players could be back within a fortnight.
And he has insisted there will be NO panic in the transfer market because he has total faith in his team.
Klopp even hinted that centre half Joel Matip possibly will be involved for the visit to Brighton tomorrow, solving the defensive headache he’s endured for the past week.
The Reds boss has refused to buy or loan players, even in the face of problems which saw him visit Wolves in the FA Cup on Monday with only one fit central defender in Dejan Lovren – who promptly got injured in the first 10 minutes.
That is because he believes all his crocked stars, talking about the likes of Matip, Lovren, Joe Gomez, Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana and Virgil van Dijk who was ill, will be back in the next two weeks.
And he insisted there is no cause for alarm. “We have not a massive squad at the moment in training, but they are not out for long.”
Klopp also noted that Matip trained with the first team this week, and did a full session on Thursday, which means he might be on the bench at least at Brighton.
And he also hinted that Gomez possibly will be back in full training with the squad in the next fortnight.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash