The injury crisis in Liverpool squad has deepened ahead of Saturday’s visit to Albion, with reports surfacing last night that Jordan Henderson is now a doubt.
The midfielder is said to be struggling with a calf problem.
SEE ALSO: To HELL With Danny Drinkwater! – Sarri
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp already has a headache in the centre of defence, where he is yet to find an established partner for Virgil van Dijk.
Recall that Brazilian Fabinho filled in at the heart of the back four in Monday’s FA Cup defeat at Wolves.
SEE ALSO: Mikel Obi’s Next Club Revealed
If Fabinho is needed there again, there will be dire implications in the centre of the park for the Premier League in the absence of Henderson as they attempt to re-establish a seven-point cushion over Manchester City.
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected