Salah’s goalscoring form, which has seen him net 43 goals since joining from Roma last summer, is said to have put Real Madrid on alert.
Los Blancos’ rumored interest has left the Reds apprehensive that they could lose their main man after just one year but, according to The Sun, Liverpool chiefs are prepared to discuss fresh terms.
The Egyptian forward at present earns £90,000 a week at Anfield, leaving him outside of the club’s top earners, and the Merseyside outfit is ready to correct that before the summer transfer window opens.
The same report shows that Liverpool possibly will get four times the £34.3m sum paid to Roma in June, but they will not cash in at any price following their loss of Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona at the turn of the year.
The only player who has scored more goals in a single campaign for Liverpool than Salah’s 43, with a maximum of four games left to play this term is legendary striker Ian Rush in 1983-84 (47).
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight