The Reds are resolute to make a real go of fighting for the Premier League title next season & with that in mind, and the kind of football the club is playing presently, a number of players are being linked with summer moves to Anfield.
Reports, earlier in the week, suggest that Jurgen Klopp is targeting Ivan Rakitic from Barcelona, including Roma ‘keeper Alisson & Monaco forward Thomas Lemar in the past, but Don Balon have of course produced the most dodgy transfer link by claiming Liverpool will move for Carvajal.
The Spaniard is debatably one of the world’s best right-backs & has been playing very well since joining the club from Bayer 04 Leverkusen in 2013.
The 26-year-old has won a host of silverware at the Bernabeu, as well as one La Liga title, one Copa del Rey, 3 Champions Leagues, 3 Super Cups as well as 3 Club World Cups.
The only possible reason for Carvajal to want to move would be to get a hike on his rather low weekly wage of £85,000, but you guys should know that Madrid would be sure to negotiate fresh terms with the player should there ever be some genuine interest from another club.
Liverpool presently have many competition for the right-back position.
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight