PFA Player of the Year nominee, Mohamed Salah has netted his 30th EPL goal of the season as Liverpool destroyed Bournemouth 3-0 at Anfield this evening to stay in the hunt for second place.
Liverpool’s front three were on the scoresheet, with Salah becoming the eight-player – and the first African – to get to such a milestone in the Premier League era.
Jurgen Klopp’s side move to within one point of Manchester United in second, though the Red Devils do have two games in hand on their North-East rivals.
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight