President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Amaju Pinnick has announced that the jet, which took Liverpool to their failed UEFA Champions League final match against Real Madrid in Kiev, would be the same one that will take the Super Eagles to London today for the international friendly against the English national team on Saturday.
Players and officials of the team have been scheduled to jet out to London soon after the team’s courtesy visit to President Muhammad Buhari at the Presidential Villa.
Pinnick said the same Jet will, after Saturday’s friendly game with England, take the Nigeria team to Austria for final preparation for the FIFA World Cup finals in Russia, which kicks off on June 14.
Speaking after a seminar on investment for the Eagles in Abuja, the NFF boss said: “We’re for the FIFA World Cup in Russia. You can see that we’ve done everything we need to do based on our arrangements. And we’re religiously keeping faith in terms of the preparation.
Pinnick stressed that giving the players the desired comfort would boost their performance at the Russia World Cup.
He maintained his earlier standpoint that the Super Eagles would win the FIFA World Cup trophy in Russia and added that his hope is to realize the dream.
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash