In the report, Pep Guardiola is said to remain keen to add to his attacking options, following his failure to land Alexis Sanchez & Riyad Mahrez in January, & has his eye on the Monaco star.
The 22-year-old attacker’s contract has two more years to go, and it’s doubtful whether at this point it would take meeting or exceeding the £90 million Arsenal offered for Lemar on closing date day last summer.
Liverpool are purportedly working on an agreement in principle for the France international, but City have the money to blow any bid out of the water.
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash