Having previously trailing Liverpool by seven points in the title race, Man City can go top of the league with a win at Everton tonight.
Should Manchester City win at Goodison Park, they’ll move above Liverpool on goal difference.
According to the Times, Sane is predicted to return to the starting XI against Everton.
While the German may play against the Toffees, Raheem Sterling has been omitted from the predicted Man City XI. Sergio Aguero, fresh from his hat-trick against the Gunners, is expected to start in attack.
Having played out of position against Arsenal, Fernandinho is set to play in his holding midfield role.
Everton have only won once in their last six Premier League home games.
Considering how Everton may line-up, Lucas Digne is set to return at left-back following a one-match ban.
Theo Walcott may be dropped, while Bernard could operate for Everton down the right-hand side.
Man city predicted line up (4-3-3) to face Everton
Ederson, Kyle Walker, Nicolas Otamendi, John Stones, Aymeric Laporte, Fernandinho, Kevin de Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Riyad Mahrez, Leroy Sane, Sergio Aguero
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On