Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s squad is fully fit for the visit of Paris Saint-Germain with only Matteo Darmian and Antonio Valencia ruled out.
Victor Lindelof, who missed the 3-0 win against Fulham with a small injury, is back in contention having trained with the squad on Monday morning ahead of the Champions League showdown.
Marcus Rashford who was rested against Claudio Ranieri’s side due to a dead leg is also back in contention as the United manager confirmed his squad is in good shape ahead of the visit of Thomas Tuchel’s side.
“We are missing Antonio and Matteo they’re not available, so we have a big strong and healthy squad and with a big game coming up I have many to pick from,” Solskjaer told MUTV.
The Norwegian hinted in his post Fulham press conference that he would make changes to the side that beat Fulham, having made six changes for that game.
“It’s a squad game,” Solskjaer stressed of his rotation.
“It would be a risk to play the same XI as the last game, but this is a squad game. If we are going to be successful this season we need everyone to contribute and everyone in the squad knows they’ve got a chance to contribute if it’s now or next week or the week after.
“You’ve just got to be ready when you get the chance. That’s how, when I played, the manager was always assuring us when you’re a part of this squad you’re important for us.”
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On