Liverpool fans would completely go crazy if their former favourite, Philippe Coutinho, ends up moving to Old Trafford.
In the summer, Andres Iniesta left Barcelona, and Coutinho was supposed to replace the legendary midfielder at the Nou Camp, but recently, he has been warming the bench under Valverde.
The 26-year-old star has so far made 16 league appearances in the current campaign, scored four goals and provided just a single assist.
Coutinho made his last league start for Barca against Villareal on December 02, 2018.
In the last four league games, he has only featured for a total of 62 minutes.
No United fan would mind if the club opts to sell Sanchez, who is past his best, to replace him with Coutinho, who is in his peak years.
At the moment, Coutinho earns in the region of £240,000-a-week and according to Caught Offside, he would cost around £100million.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash