Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain have seemingly shown interest in Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng as a possible summer signing.
The Germany international has spent the last seven years at the Allianz Arena but Boateng has indicated that he may be ready to take on a new challenge ahead of next season.
Manchester United have evidently been quoted an asking price of £50m and according to Bild, City and PSG are ready to contend with United for Boateng’s signature.
The 29-year-old spent the 2010-11 campaign at the Etihad Stadium but City boss Pep Guardiola has worked with the player at Bayern and it may well potentially lead to a reunion.
PSG must carry out their FFP obligations before spending big this summer, but central defense is a position which Thomas Tuchel must reinforce after being brought in as a substitute for Unai Emery.
- Shock Name To Replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer At End Of Season
- Super Eagles striker Odion Ighalo Launches £1m Orphanage Home In Lagos
- Esperance of Tunisia Officially Welcome Junior Lokosa
- Trent Alexander-Arnold & Gini Wijnaldum injury updates before Crystal Palace BAD for Liverpool
- Chelsea Great Petr Cech Announces Retirement
- Stamford Bridge stadium Face Closure As UEFA Opens Disciplinary Proceedings For Alleged Racist Chants
- Vandals Attack Former Super Eagles Captain Kanu Nwankwo, Cart Away Medals
- Man City Boss Pep Guardiola Reveals How He Will React If Liverpool Win The Premier League
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Hits At Jose Mourinho, Calls his Man Utd Tactics ‘Stupid’
- 2019 AFCON Trophy: Rohr Begs NFF to Give Him The Right Support To Win