Manchester United is allowing Juan Mata and Ander Herrera to leave Old Trafford this summer.
Big changes are expected at Manchester United ahead of the 2018-19 campaign. Jose Mourinho we definitely be looking to put together a squad capable of beating Manchester City.
According to Marca, Mourinho is not keenly interested in selling Mata or Herrera, but the Portuguese will have to let the Spanish duo go if they seek a summer exit.
Mata has made 35 appearances in all competitions for Manchester United this season, but has completed the 90 minutes on just 6 occasions. Herrera’s campaign on the other hand has been interrupted by injury.
The ex- Athletic Bilbao midfielder has been linked with a return to Spain, and the coming of a new midfielder this summer could see the 28-year-old (who was the club’s player of the season in 2017) move on.
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash