The name of Marouane Fellaini has been omitted from the Manchester United Champions League squad for the knockout phase of the competition.
Fellaini, who joined Chinese Super League side Shandong Luneng in a £10million deal last week, is the only squad member to have been excluded ahead of the Paris Saint-Germain ties.
United have kept Ethan Hamilton on the list, despite the Scot joining League One side Rochdale on loan last month, while James Garner and Mason Greenwood, both 17, are still included following their substitute roles in the final group game at Valencia in December.
Tahith Chong, who was an unused substitute in the home defeat to Juventus in October, has also been retained.
As of last week, Jose Mourinho was still listed as United’s manager on their UEFA squad section but that has been belatedly changed to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Solskjaer has spoken repeatedly about the potential of the emerging academy talents at United.
“We have quite a few talents in that youth team that you’d like to see and you probably will see at some point before next season,” Solskjaer said.
“Because that’s what it’s about now, for me to put the club and put the team in a good position when at the end of the season, how do we look like, what will we look like next season.”
Confirmed Manchester United Champions League knockout squad
- David de Gea
- Sergio Romero
- Lee Grant
- Diogo Dalot
- Matteo Darmian
- Antonio Valencia
- Chris Smalling
- Phil Jones
- Victor Lindelof
- Eric Bailly
- Marcos Rojo
- Ashley Young
- Luke Shaw
- Paul Pogba
- Andreas Pereira
- Ander Herrera
- Nemanja Matic
- Scott McTominay
- James Garner
- Ethan Hamilton
- Juan Mata
- Jesse Lingard
- Alexis Sanchez
- Tahith Chong
- Anthony Martial
- Marcus Rashford
- Mason Greenwood
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On