The rate at which Juventus are so keen on re-signing their former midfield star Paul Pogba next summer is what some Manchester fans cannot fathom.
According to Tuttosport, United are very much okay with the move and are not against Pogba’s possible return to Juventus.
The Premier League giants will only be allowed to discuss the possible sale of their midfielder if Juventus allow Douglas Costa to travel the opposite direction.
The Turin-based paper claims the Red Devils have offered Juve to swap the two players at the end of the season.
Pogba’s impact on Man Utd’s balance sheet is around 50 million but Ed Woodward is looking for an 80 million sale, at least.
With Douglas Costa included in the deal, Juve may possibly lower Pogba’s price-tag and complete the player’s return to Turin at the end of the season.
Who do you see benefiting more from this incredible swap deal?
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash