According to reports, Manchester United have come up with the names of three transfer alternatives to Kalidou Koulibaly.
According to ESPN FC, club hierarchy have made plans should they fail to bring Koulibaly to Old Trafford in the coming months.
The report also adds that the club are interested in a move for the Napoli defender and are prepared to delay their transfer activity until the summer if it means they get their man.
However, it is reported United have also made back-up plans should they fail in an approach for the Senegalese defender.
The same report claim United have drawn up a three-man short list which includes Inter’s Milan Skriniar, AC Milan’s Alessio Romagnoli and Leicester’s Harry Maguire.
The report states also that the Senegal international is open to a move to United despite only signing a new long-term deal with the Italian side last September.
United had apparently hoped Napoli’s exit from the Champions League would increase any possibility of a move in the January window, but Carlo Ancelotti’s side are unwilling to part with Koulibaly this month.
United are advised to act quickly for the 27-year-old amid growing interest from Real Madrid.
As per Italian publication, Il Mattino the Spanish club are reportedly considering their own move to recruit Koulibaly.
The contrasting report suggests Napoli would be willing to accept a £90m bid for the Senegalese centre-back in the January window, with Real Madrid, who have struggled immensely this season, considering such an offer.
Real Madrid have struggled immensely this season and are looking to bolster their squad this month after falling to fifth in La Liga after another defeat at the weekend.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash