According to a tweet from the official handle of the Super Eagles, the Chelsea winger will, however, join up with the squad in London ahead of their friendly against England at the Wembley Stadium on June 2.
Meanwhile, skipper Mikel Obi has arrived at the team’s camp at the Ibom Hotels and Golf Resort, in Uyo.
“Camp update ahead #2018FIFAWorldCup. Captain @mikel_john_obi and @ogujohnugo have arrived in [email protected] will join the team in London.#SoarSuperEagles,” the Super Eagles tweeted.
Members of the media will have an opportunity to meet with the Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr and the players at 1.45pm on Friday.
“Coach Gernot Rohr and the rest of the team are inviting members of the media to a parley at the Ibom Hotels and Golf Resort, Uyo at 1.45pm on Friday, May 25, 2018,” a tweet on the official handle of the Super Eagles informed.
The total number of players in Uyo right now is 29 out of the 30 included in the World Cup provisional squad. Moses is the only absentee.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed