John Mikel Obi has revealed his possible next club after quitting Chinese club, Tianjin Teda.
The Former Chelsea midfielder on Saturday terminated his contract with Teda, a year before the agreement between club and player was due to run out.
John Mikel Obi’s age may be thirty-one but the Super Eagles skipper is looking to return to Europe for family reasons.
In an interview with Tianjin TV Sports New Vision program, Mikel said: “I broke the contract with the club, which means I will leave Teda. As for my next stop, I am not sure yet, maybe I will return to Europe, maybe stay in China. Anyway, I would like to wish the TEDA team good luck next season.”
However, according to French outlet, L’equipe, Turkish giants, Fenerbahçe are interested in signing Mikel in this January transfer window to bolster their midfield options.
The Super Eagles captain has not played for Nigeria since their last group game against Argentina at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected