John Mikel Obi’s destination after his leaving Tianjin Teda has been made known.
The Super Eagles midfielder recently terminated his contract with Tianjin Teda, and as per Brila, the player might be staying back in China for the forthcoming season.
The same report suggests that the Super Eagles skipper could be on his way to Beijing Sinobo Guoan as the Capital City club are thought to be monitoring his situation and could make a move for Mikel after the departure of Catalan midfielder Jonathan Soriano to Al-Hilal of Saudi Arabia identifying the Nigerian as the perfect replacement both in the heart of midfield and to fill their quota of foreign player designations in the CSL.
Mikel, who has not played for the Eagles since the 2018 World Cup, spent two seasons at Tianjin Teda, giving three assists and scoring three goals from the defensive midfield position.
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected