The Egyptian forward has been one of the stars of the Premier League season.
He joined Liverpool from Roma last summer for just 35 million pounds and the ex Chelsea forward has been in sensational goalscoring form ever since.
Salah is EPL’s joint-top scorer with Tottenham’s Harry Kane on 24 goals.
On the other hand, while most fans are loving Salah’s sensational form this season, he has been criticized in his native soil for his “terrorist” beard.
An Egyptian columnist, Salah Montaser is the one picking on the Liverpool star in Al-Ahram.
Montaser said that Salah should shave his beard as it “puts him in one basket with extremists…. and terrorists.”
Already, lots of Egyptians have since turned to social media to say that opinion is nonsense.
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash