Liverpool’s lead at the Premier League table has been extended to seven points with a 1-0 win over Brighton & Hove Albion in Saturday’s fixture on the South coast.
A second-half penalty from Mohamed Salah gave Liverpool a 1-0 victory over Brighton & Hove Albion in Saturday’s Premier League fixture at the Amex Stadium.
There was no excitement whatsoever the South coast for long periods, but Liverpool dominated for much of the contest despite requiring Salah to convert from 12 yards.
Liverpool are now seven points clear at the top of the standings, while Brighton remain in 13th place regardless of their three-match unbeaten run in the top flight coming to an end.
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected