A Mohamed Salah Real Madrid agreement has been discovered as the player continues to be linked with a switch to Real Madrid as due to his incredible form since transferring from Roma last summer.
Don Balon reported earlier this month that the Liverpool superstar had struck a deal with Bernabeu bigwig Florentino Perez.
And they now allege that news of the agreement has filtered to the Barcelona squad.
According to the Spanish publication, former Liverpool playmaker Coutinho was tipped off by an Anfield source and spread the word among his new team-mates.
The Egypt international has scored 43 goals for Liverpool since sealing a £37m return to the Premier League.
The Former Chelsea forward won the PFA Player of the Year gong earlier this month and could cap off a dream season by firing the Reds to Champions League glory.
Salah’s contract runs till the summer of 2022 and Anfield chiefs are ready to offer him with a double-your-money deal to fend off his suitors.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is not worried about the speculation over Salah’s future.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed