Mohamed Salah Transfer: Liverpool has asked for a deal worth £131million (€150m) plus Gareth Bale in exchange for Salah, Spanish publication Don Balon reports.
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez views Salah as the dream replacement for Bale but it is claimed that he believes the proposal is laughable.
The Egypt international has struck 43 goals in 47 appearances since joining Liverpool from Roma for a bargain fee of around £37million last summer.
Salah was recently named the PFA Player of the Year and could cap off a stunning season by leading Jurgen Klopp’s side to Champions League glory.
He netted twice and set up two more goals in Tuesday’s 5-2 semi-final win against Roma at Anfield.
Anfield chiefs are resolute about keeping their star man.
Salah’s contract at Anfield runs till 2022 and is expected to be offered fresh terms as a reward for his exceptional form.
In spite of the transfer claim reports from Don Balon, Express Sport says that Real Madrid has cooled their interest.
Liverpool boss Klopp is in no doubt that Salah will not quit the club after one season.
“It’s not a situation I would even think about it,” he said earlier this month. “Around nine months ago he came in to make the next step in his career – and he did it.
“To come to Liverpool, he had different options and he wanted to come here.
“If we now always start talking after a year and is it: ‘will he leave?’ or whatever then I don’t think about.
“It was in the German interview and he asked me pretty much the same question. Yes, I’m confident. I don’t think, I know he will be here. That’s all.”
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed