Stoke City have announced Moritz Bauer’s signing of a new contract with the Potters until the end of the 2022-23 campaign.
The 26-year-old joined the English club from Rubin Kazan in the January transfer window, and made 15 Premier League appearances in the second half of the 2017-18 campaign.
While some players have been linked with moves away from Stoke due to their relegation to the Championship, Bauer has penned a new long-term agreement at the bet365 Stadium.
“I’ve never made any secret of how much I have enjoyed my time with the club since joining in January,” Bauer told the club’s official website.
“I have been made to feel so welcome by people at the club and people in the city and that means a great deal. The way last season ended was bitterly disappointing for all us but I want to be part of the squad that helps Stoke City back into the Premier League.
“As a person and a player I love a challenge and I’m excited about what lies ahead for us.”
Bauer had initially signed a four-and-a-half-year deal upon his arrival in the early stages of 2018
- Shock Name To Replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer At End Of Season
- Super Eagles striker Odion Ighalo Launches £1m Orphanage Home In Lagos
- Esperance of Tunisia Officially Welcome Junior Lokosa
- Trent Alexander-Arnold & Gini Wijnaldum injury updates before Crystal Palace BAD for Liverpool
- Chelsea Great Petr Cech Announces Retirement
- Stamford Bridge stadium Face Closure As UEFA Opens Disciplinary Proceedings For Alleged Racist Chants
- Vandals Attack Former Super Eagles Captain Kanu Nwankwo, Cart Away Medals
- Man City Boss Pep Guardiola Reveals How He Will React If Liverpool Win The Premier League
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Hits At Jose Mourinho, Calls his Man Utd Tactics ‘Stupid’
- 2019 AFCON Trophy: Rohr Begs NFF to Give Him The Right Support To Win