Jose Mourinho purportedly clashed with Paul Pogba after the midfielder interrupted one of the Manchester United manager’s post-match TV interviews.
Pogba sneaked up on his boss and clasped his hand while he was speaking to BBC Sport on camera in the wake of United’s 2-1 win over Liverpool.
Jose Mourinho was trying to be deep in his post-match interview.
— Match of the Day (@BBCMOTD) March 10, 2018
Although the France international ‘s intention was to apparently quash reports of a rift between himself and Mourinho, The Sun claims that Mourinho was unimpressed by his record signing’s antics, dubbing them “disrespectful”.
The Portuguese coach is said to have given Pogba a dressing down in the wake of the incident.
News of the pair’s latest clash follows reports that the Frenchman has become disconcerted at United after clashing with Mourinho over tactics and the position he is being deployed in.
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash