Three more players have linked up with the Super Eagles at their Radisson Blu Hotel, Wroclaw camp, ahead of their first training session on grass in the afternoon, Allnigeriasoccer.com reports.
The last batch of players to join the team are CSKA Moscow striker Ahmed Musa, Standard Liege midfielder Uche Agbo as well as Trabzonspor star Eddy Onazi.
There are now 18 players in camp, including the new arrivals. There is the problem of only one goalkeeper being presently with the team, Deportivo de La Coruña’s Francis Uzoho, and it is one hundred percent confirmed that Chippa United’s Daniel Akpeyi won’t be joining the squad today.
Based on the Super Eagles schedule, the players and officials will be leaving the Radisson Blu Hotel for their first training session on grass at 1500 hours, that is three and a half hours before the Polish national team are expected to begin training at the same stadium, old Śląsk Wrocław Stadium, Oporowska street.
Nigeria will tackle Poland in their second pre-World Cup friendly at the Municipal Stadium on Friday, March 23.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed