Nigeria’s two-goal hero against Iceland in Friday’s 2-0 Group D Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup win, Ahmed Musa has been voted Budweiser Man of the Match [MOTM].
The Leicester City star’s selection as the most outstanding player in the game was announced on FIFA’s official 2018 FIFA World Cup Twitter handle.
Musa opened the Eagles goals account with a delightful goal after controlling Victor Moses’ pass before firing into the net.
He made it 2-0 when he raced towards a long pass, beat a defender, rounded the keeper before slotting into the net.
“Congrats to @Budweiser #ManoftheMatch for #NGAISL – @Ahmedmusa718! Next up? #ARG,” the FIFA World Cup handle wrote.
- Shock Name To Replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer At End Of Season
- Super Eagles striker Odion Ighalo Launches £1m Orphanage Home In Lagos
- Esperance of Tunisia Officially Welcome Junior Lokosa
- Trent Alexander-Arnold & Gini Wijnaldum injury updates before Crystal Palace BAD for Liverpool
- Chelsea Great Petr Cech Announces Retirement
- Stamford Bridge stadium Face Closure As UEFA Opens Disciplinary Proceedings For Alleged Racist Chants
- Vandals Attack Former Super Eagles Captain Kanu Nwankwo, Cart Away Medals
- Man City Boss Pep Guardiola Reveals How He Will React If Liverpool Win The Premier League
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Hits At Jose Mourinho, Calls his Man Utd Tactics ‘Stupid’
- 2019 AFCON Trophy: Rohr Begs NFF to Give Him The Right Support To Win