Nelson Esor has chosen not to join Enyimba of Aba and he’s now closing on a move to Rivers United ahead of next season Nigeria professional football league (NPFL).
Esor trained with the Aba Elephants for few weeks but he’s on the verge of Joining Stanley Eguma side after revealing he has agreed to personal terms with the Club.
“I have left Enyimba and I am now with Rivers United,” Esor said.
“There are some difficult decisions one has to take for his career and I am happy that I took that decision because I don’t want to remain in a club that I will only part of the squad. I enjoy playing regularly when I am fit.”Rivers United and other few clubs have been inundating me with offers and I can say that I am very happy to play for them.
“I have already agreed on personal terms and I am looking forward to Rivers United reaching an accord with Go Round which I am still contracted to.”
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On