Sticking with the traditional red and white but with a new ‘pulse’ design, Arsenal unveils their new home kit for next season.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Hector Bellerin, and Mesut Ozil showcased the new Puma strip, which will go on sale on Friday 1 June at 9 am.
Revealing the rest of the kit, Arsenal’s official website said: “The shorts are white with a red band along the top and the socks are also white with the black Puma cat on the front and have a red fold over top.
“The kit was created using a seamless evoKNIT that provides a lightweight ‘second skin’ feel, designed to move in harmony with the player’s movements.”
Arsenal also released a new home goalkeepers kit too, with a black jersey and maroon arms – a marked departure from the green shirt in the 2017/18 season – with yellow used for the sponsor and kit manufacturer logo.
The shorts and socks are also black, with the latter having a band of maroon around the top of the sock.
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash